Friday, June 29, 2007

Another Tag!!!


I have accepted the tag from Lola Gets! @ Whatever Lola Wants

The tag goes as follows.

You're supposed to go to www.wikipedia.com and type in your birthday (month and day only) and then:

1) List 3 events that occurred on that day
2) List 3 important birthdays
3) List one notable death
4) List a holiday or observance (if any)
5) Tag five of your friends.

So... Here goes.

1) List 3 events that occurred on that day:

1876 - Alexander Graham Bell makes the first successful telephone call by saying "Mr. Watson, come here, I want to see you."
1964 - The Ford Mustang is first produced by the Ford Motor Company. (Is it any wonder that it is my favorite car?)
1977 - Rings of Uranus: Astronomers discover rings around Uranus. (How embarrassing. I thought I washed it...)

2) List 3 important birthdays:

Mine! Of course!
1977 - Robin Thicke, American singer
1971 - Timbaland, American rapper
1964 - Jasmine Guy, American actress (just in case you don't accept mine. Can't begin to imagine why you wouldn't)

2.1) Two birthdays that shame my day:
1957 - Osama bin Laden, Saudi-born Islamic extremist
1928 - James Earl Ray, American assassin (d. 1998)

3) List one notable death
1913 - Harriet Tubman, American abolitionist (b. 1820)

4) List a holiday or observance (if any)
Doctors Day - (Venezuela)
Tibetan Uprising Day
- I guess you gotta take what you can get...

5) I tag...YOU! If you choose to accept this mission...This post will self destruct in five seconds...

4 comments:

plez... said...

what day is your birthday?!?

i'm the one who tagged Lola!

NOOOOO! i didn't tag her like that! *smile*

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

My birthday is March 10. I had to add the shameful notables because they were too notorious to leave off!

Coko Mulan said...

This was a good tag actually... my birthday is on V-Day... so.. it's pretty important lol

The Second Sixty-Eight said...

I will be looking to see when you do yours then...